Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Students
  • Class A: 1/20
  • Class B: 3/20
  • Class C: 0/20
  • Class S: 3/20
Teachers
  • Class A: --
  • Class B: --
  • Class C: --
  • Class S: --
Latest topics
» Attack on Titan
Studying in a quiet place Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am by Guest

» Not The Norm City [LB]
Studying in a quiet place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Studying in a quiet place Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 am by Guest

» Feral Hearts a yaoi rpg
Studying in a quiet place Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm by Guest

» Soul Eater RPG
Studying in a quiet place Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:00 am by Guest

» Riku Yahisa (W.I.P)
Studying in a quiet place Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 am by Riku

» Watching over the school... Or what?
Studying in a quiet place Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm by Shiyare Miki

» What am I doing here? (OPEN)
Studying in a quiet place Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm by Sato Hiroshi

» Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open)
Studying in a quiet place Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm by Utagawa Tsukiyo

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Studying in a quiet place

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Studying in a quiet place Empty Studying in a quiet place Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Yagiri Amaya

Yagiri Amaya

Amaya sighed happily and she sat on the ground next to the lake.

"Ahh,nothing better than a quiet place to whrite lyrics!"

She opened her notebook,took a pensil from her bag and and looked to the lake,trying to find inspiration.This certain pond gave her new ideas for songs. She had even started getting hints on the song she was whriting for her mother,and that was quiet rare. She shook her head a bit and concentrated on the paper in front of her.

"Alright!Lets get to work!"

She spent the next hour writing and adjusting the words so that they would fit. Oh, how she loved doing this. When she was done, the next part came in.

"Now for the music..."

Taking out her music notebook, she intensely stared at the lines. After a moment or so, she realized that nothing was coming to her mind.

"Arrrg!",she sighed

2Studying in a quiet place Empty Re: Studying in a quiet place Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

Hiroshi stared at the music sheet he was holding. Someone had dropped it somewhere around the hallways earlier, and while he was walking, he found it and picked it up. He didn't know who the owner was, so he wasn't able to return it. The music wasn't really bad, but it wasn't of his so praised level.

He sighed and looked up at the sky. It was so boring when he didn't have anyone to annoy. He was sitting down next to the lake, somewhere behind the bushes. The other side was too noisy and full of stupid lower students that didn't have a bit of a talent. He didn't like them at all. They were noisy and annoying. And there he went again repeating himself. Why didn't he stop doing that!? He wasn't an idiot or anything...

He took a small rock that was a little further away from him, and threw it into the lake for no apparent reason. He just enjoyed the ripples. They even brought him inspiration sometimes.

https://saotomeacademy.rpg-board.net

3Studying in a quiet place Empty Re: Studying in a quiet place Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Yagiri Amaya

Yagiri Amaya

After she realized that she couldn't make up a melody that she liked, she crumpled the paper where she has scribbled parts of the melody, threw it next to her, and gazed at the lake with a little disappointed. She suddenly heard a stone falling into the lake and looked frightened to the side, from where the stone had fallen.

She was curious to find out who was it that threw the rock, since she was sure that nobody else was there. She stood up and looked over the bushes to find the unexpected company. She saw a guy sitting next to the lake, slightly bored. He seemed to be a student, so she thought maybe he could help her with the melody. And if he didnt want to help her maybe he would like company, so she walked towards him. Clearing her throat, she started speaking with a slight smile on her face.

"Hello! Would you mind helping me to find a melody for the song that I wrote? If you do not want to, maybe you would like some company...?"

At some point, she realized that she had blushed slightly, but she didn't bother. She was too stubborn to leave.

4Studying in a quiet place Empty Re: Studying in a quiet place Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

Hiro turned his head towards the girl, only to reveal a bored and irritated look. Seriously? Help her? Kids these days...

"I don't know you. And I'm not interested in helping a newbie. Oh, and I don't..."

He noticed a small blush forming on her face. Really now? He sighed and looked at the sheets in front of him. He didn't know who the owner was, did he? Right... He could give it to her, but the what if the owner found out? It would be bad. There would be a huge argument, dissapointed looks, people to annoy... His face lightened up at the thought. Why not? He changed his bored look to a friendly look and looked at the girl.

"Now that I think about it again, I guess it wouldn't hurt to help you."

https://saotomeacademy.rpg-board.net

5Studying in a quiet place Empty Re: Studying in a quiet place Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Yagiri Amaya

Yagiri Amaya

"Perfect!"

She sat right next to the boy and pulled the sheet of paper where she had written the lyrics and a pencil from her bag that she had with her.

"So,I am done with the lyrics so We just have to find a melody ... If you want,I can give you the lyrics of the track for you to read, if that will help!"

She took the paper with the lyrics and gave it to the boy. In truth She believed that this boy could help her find a tune that fits exactly with the lyrics. She did not know why, but she trusted him while not even knowing his name, so she thought of introducing herself.

"Well,my name is Yagiri Amaya.What's your name?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum