Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Students
  • Class A: 1/20
  • Class B: 3/20
  • Class C: 0/20
  • Class S: 3/20
Teachers
  • Class A: --
  • Class B: --
  • Class C: --
  • Class S: --
Latest topics
» Attack on Titan
The first look at the new room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am by Guest

» Not The Norm City [LB]
The first look at the new room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Magic Elementalist Academy
The first look at the new room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 am by Guest

» Feral Hearts a yaoi rpg
The first look at the new room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm by Guest

» Soul Eater RPG
The first look at the new room Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:00 am by Guest

» Riku Yahisa (W.I.P)
The first look at the new room Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 am by Riku

» Watching over the school... Or what?
The first look at the new room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm by Shiyare Miki

» What am I doing here? (OPEN)
The first look at the new room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm by Sato Hiroshi

» Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open)
The first look at the new room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm by Utagawa Tsukiyo

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first look at the new room

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The first look at the new room Empty The first look at the new room Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Yagiri Amaya

Yagiri Amaya

Amaya takes the suitcases She had taken with her for the transformation and walks into a room that had light pink collored walls.

"So this is the room that I will live from now in!"

She opens one by one her suitcases and begins to arrange thinks. Inside the suitcase had various thinks such as clothes,books and a foto wih her parends on it.She was so sad that She could'nt be home together with them but She was knowing that She has a dream,a dream that was waiting to come true! To be the the best composer ever!her

2The first look at the new room Empty Re: The first look at the new room Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Shiyare Miki

Shiyare Miki

"Now, which room should I pick? And what will my roommate be like? I wonder..."

Miki adjusted her hat's position on her head as she looked at the doors ahead of her, in her own inability to decide. She really wished for a roommate; just staying on her own would make her feel too lonely.

"Uhh... What about this one?" Her voice was kind of low as she spoke to herself, and her gaze was locked on one specific door. It didn't seem like anything special, but she had made up her mind.

Dragging her suitcase behind herself as she walked up to it, she stood still for a few seconds. Then, she knocked, as a warning, before finally bringing her hand to the door knob. With a small move, the door opened, revealing a dorm room, big enough to fit two people. There was already one girl inside, which triggered Miki's excitement.

"Excuse me, is this room's other spot vacant?" Even in such cases, she didn't wish to forget her manners. She couldn't tell whether there was a spot for her in the room otherwise, right?

3The first look at the new room Empty Re: The first look at the new room Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Yagiri Amaya

Yagiri Amaya

Amaya immediately looked toward the place where the door was and saw that a short girl with a very special hat and a suitcase,was standing at the door. She was suprised because She didn't expect that someone will open the door,but after She saw the girl,She thought it would be nice if She could have a roommate. Basically She felt incredible loneliness.

"Υes! There is space for you in this room. You can take this bed here!"

She showed at the bed that was right next to Her and continued to arrange the things which had been lagging in Her suitcase. When She was done with it,She found the courage to introducing herself.

"Well my name is Yagiri Amaya and I am going in B class! what's your name?"

4The first look at the new room Empty Re: The first look at the new room Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Shiyare Miki

Shiyare Miki

Miki waited for a few seconds, to listen to the other girl's response, and then skipped inside the room once she heard it.
"Ah, thanks a lot!" Her excitement was obvious in her voice, but she didn't mind letting it show.

After taking her seat on her bed, she shoved the suitcase underneath it, and lay back, letting her legs dangle above the floor.
"I'll just put everything away later", she thought to herself and closed her eyes momentarily, letting out a sigh of relief.

Then, the girl introduced herself. Miki sat up with a nod and a smile on her face, and then decided to do the same thing, in return.
"A pleasure to meet you! I'm Shiyare Miki. I'm in..." She thought to herself for a second, trying to remember in which class she would be, and once she did, her eyes widened.

"...I mean, we're going to be in the same class! Hooray~!" With a quick move of her hand, she grabbed her hat and raised it in the air, while letting out a happy cheer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum