Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Students
  • Class A: 1/20
  • Class B: 3/20
  • Class C: 0/20
  • Class S: 3/20
Teachers
  • Class A: --
  • Class B: --
  • Class C: --
  • Class S: --
Latest topics
» Attack on Titan
Sato Hiroshi  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am by Guest

» Not The Norm City [LB]
Sato Hiroshi  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Sato Hiroshi  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 am by Guest

» Feral Hearts a yaoi rpg
Sato Hiroshi  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm by Guest

» Soul Eater RPG
Sato Hiroshi  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:00 am by Guest

» Riku Yahisa (W.I.P)
Sato Hiroshi  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 am by Riku

» Watching over the school... Or what?
Sato Hiroshi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm by Shiyare Miki

» What am I doing here? (OPEN)
Sato Hiroshi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm by Sato Hiroshi

» Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open)
Sato Hiroshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm by Utagawa Tsukiyo

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sato Hiroshi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sato Hiroshi  Empty Sato Hiroshi Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

Sato Hiroshi  3224225464anime-guy

--------Name: Sato Hiroshi (Nickname: Hiro and Hiro-chan if you don't mind dying ;DD )

--------Heigh: 177 cm

--------Weigh: 63 kg

--------Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

--------Overall Appearance: Hiroshi has blue eyes and black hair, which reach down to the end of his neck, with medium bangs almost covering his eyes. He has two silver earings on his right ear, and another one on his left ear. He wears the typical SA uniform, without the jacket, leaving him with a loose shirt and tie. For shoes, he wears short untied boots, over the trousers.

--------Personality: Hiroshi is pretty much what you call a jerk. He cares only about himself and those he chooses to care about, he ignores anyone that tries to start a conversation with him and he definitely doesn't show any kind of emotion. Besides his jerky side, he has a good side too, you could even call it cutely childish, which he only shows to his close friends, even if they are too little.

To actually gain his trust and become his friend, you'll either have to be equal to him, which is very uncommon since he thinks he's something perfect, or he'll have to find you interesting. And by interesting, I mean that you'll have to be someone with a unique personality, either strong, or too weak. (P.S. If you are one of those too weak characters, be prepared to get teased in everything.)

As you can see, he has a shitty personality, so DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BEFRIENDING HIM. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME. (Although if you try it will be much appreciated Sato Hiroshi  Heplz )

• Quiet places
  • Teasing people
  • Dango
  • Dating games (Yes, he does, but it's a secret ;DD )
  • Punk and Rock music (at least more than J-Pop)

--------Dislikes:

• Being wrong
  • Noisy people
  • Running
  • Birds ( Hiro: Too noisy =0= )
  • His little sister (Most of the time)

--------Background History:

Hiroshi had a pretty normal life. He grew up into a kind of wealthy family, with both of his parents, and a little sister. His father owned a music company, thus making Hiroshi and his sister go deeper into music. His mother suggested that he and Aoi (his little sister) learnt to play the piano, and so they did.

After several lessons, Hiroshi decided to stop, since he didn't really have an appeal in playing the piano. He started singing lessons though. With enough lessons and by trying out different singing styles, he started loving singing, and thus made up his mind to become a singer.

Later on, he found out about Saotome Academy, and of course without hesitation applied and got in.

--------Job: Student

--------Course: Idol

--------Class: S

--------Daily Roleplaying Post:

"Didn't I tell you not to eavesdrop when I'm trying out stuff!?"

Aoi quickly moved her hands over her hands in a defensive manner. Hiroshi was mad at her again and she wasn't really safe anymore. Her furious brother was sometimes unpredictable when angry, and this was probably the case at the moment too. She had overheard him doing that again, closed up in his room as always. He didn't like being overheard. Well, she didn't like being in the same situation, but she couldn't help but like what she heard. It was so tense and beautiful. She really loved hearing her brother singing (Sato Hiroshi  Trollfaceplz)

Thinking quickly, she decided to call upon the upper forces.

"Mooommyyy~ Onii-chan is being mean again!~"

Starled by the sudden role change, tried to defend himself.

"What. Okay, okay, I'm sorry!"

"Hoo hoo... Mom is not home!~"

And with that, Aoi started running down the stairs, with a huge evilish grin on her face, and an angry Hiroshi coming right after her with a rather deformed by rage face.

(Perver if you thought about something else on the first paragraph. And yes, I'm very lazy right now, so here, take a lazy rp post)

https://saotomeacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum